We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Landisville...
Level Contributor
481 posts
228 reviews
Save Topic
HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

Spent many trips in Dubrovnik in the 80's. Honeymooned there in 1989, Now, heading back for our 25th anniversary (along with Lake bled). Used to stay at a guest house on Tapolska Street. Also stayed at the President. We are looking for an apartment type lodging with a balcony/terrace overlooking the Adriatic. There are SO many options. Can ANYONE direct me. I have been looking at Trip advisor and booking.com to look for three or four star properties with balcony, nice views, and quiet location. Anything I am missing?????

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,564 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

check out simply angelic apartments. we loved it there and such a lovely balcony.

Landisville...
Level Contributor
481 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

Thank you!

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

Can't vouch for any of these but www.dubrovnikapartmentsource.com seems to get good reviews. Also take a look at dubrovnik-online.com/apartments_adriatic_sta… which looks interesting - right by the sea and a few minutes walk to the Old Town.

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

PS: adriatic_sta should read adriatic_star

Landisville...
Level Contributor
481 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

I was looking at Trip Advisor apartments and also booking.com. I did have my eye on Pervanovo Apartments. There are soooooo many choices!!

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,564 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

just have to say..WE have stayed at simply angelic and they are wonderful...honestly, isn't that what you are asking for?? we have had friends go and stay there and were oh, so happy..just sayin.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

We have just returned from Dubrovnik and we stayed at Apartment Baltazar this year and last. the apartments are lovely with an amazing view from the balcony and is approx 15 mins walk to the old town. Ivo, the owner is the kindest man we have ever met. The apartment is number 3 under speciality lodgings and worth checking out. Hope you have a great time, we are missing it already.

Landisville...
Level Contributor
481 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

Very nice and a great price. I see it on tA but couldn't find it on booking .com. I also couldn't find their own web site....THANK YOU!!

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
38,261 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

Do you have a website to look at Susie?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: HELP....I am overwhelmed!!

I am Currently staying in villa Orsan Apartment Nikolina and have a balcony with view of the harbour ( about 200m away). Beautiful at night. Apartment is close to copacabana beach and restaurants in Lapad harbour and bus stop for old town. Chosen for under cover car park. Clean modern and very comfortable. Is on booking.com enjoy.