We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Dubrovnik to Bol

bristol
Level Contributor
46 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from Dubrovnik to Bol

We are putting together an independent tour in Croatia and need some help with ferry details from Dubrovnik to Bol please, I couldn't see any recent information on the forum.

Basically we fly into split and have booked accommodation in trogir for 3 nights, we would then like to travel by ferry to Dubrovnik where we'd like to stay for 5 nights before travelling back to Bol where we've booked an apartment for 6 nights and then back to split for our final 2 nights before we fly back home.

From information I've gathered on these forums I think we'll be fine getting ferries to all our destinations it's just the Dubrovnik to Bol leg I'm not sure about and would appreciate help with please.

Split
Level Contributor
51 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Dubrovnik to Bol

Split to Dubrovnik ferry on Tuesday and Saturday only (as it was this year). Takes 9hours 30 minutes, with stops at Stari Grad (Hvar), Korcula and Mljet island. By bus you will need cca 5 hours. Also, this year we had once a week direct flight from Split to Dubrovnik, on Saturday night.

Dubrovnik to Bol by ferry - direct line doesn't exist. You will probably need to go back to Split and take Split to Bol fast ferry. Or from Makarska to another place on island Brac (Sumartin) and than bus or taxi to Bol.

bristol
Level Contributor
46 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from Dubrovnik to Bol

Thanks so much for that prompt reply.

I think we might have to choose somewhere else to visit for the 5 nights in between trogir and Bol as Dubrovnik is going to be a bit more challenging to travel to & from. It,s a shame as there was a good variety of accommodation available and lots of things to see and do, maybe korcula or hvar might be better options?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
41,222 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from Dubrovnik to Bol

I think Hvar or Vis would make most sense if Dubrovnik is out of the plan!

4. Re: Ferry from Dubrovnik to Bol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 06:22