We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Jet

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
336 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Easy Jet

Trying to plan Dubrovnik with a departure to Edinburugh., Scotland

Looks like they only fly a couple of days a week in May.. Does anyone know if they added more days last year as it got closer to High Season.

Or is there another choice?

Thanks!

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Jet

There's Jet2 as well, but they're even more limited.

All the flights will be out now.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,691 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Jet

They will add for September onwards but not any earlier flights.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
336 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy Jet

Thanks for tip on jet2. Now I have to wait for them to do a schedule for next May???

Durham
Level Contributor
4,456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy Jet

Jet 2's schedule for summer 2014 is already out.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
336 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy Jet

You would think nobody goes to Dubrovnik in late May but Hotel bookings say different.

Yet there is no way to get there from Rome except a ridiculous 2 stop flight which arrives at 10 pm.

Why does nobody fly to Dubrovnik in May. I may just have to cancel my plans seems it is impossible to get there in a reasonable amount of time at a decent price.,

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,631 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy Jet

As noted in your other post, there is availability on the 1-stop flight. Just because there is demand in May does not mean there's enough air travel demand Rome-Dubrovnik to induce a low-cost carrier to run the route outside of high-season. I imagine much of the traffic is oriented to Italians vacationing in Croatia rather than international tourists who want a cheap connection between the two cities. Along those lines, Croatian Airlines does run direct flights but only on weekends.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,691 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easy Jet

May is very low season - there are more flights June onwards.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
336 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easy Jet

There is no 1 stop flight . Now it is 2 stops and a 10PM arrival

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Easy Jet

Nice to see more and more Montrealers coming here..Wouéd like to make a major correction as i bring groups to Croatia and Hvar, Trogir, Split hpotels decided in many cases to make september and may high season also, believe me we payed the price in 2013!! Bookings are way up for 2014 also, about your plane trip, maybe Dub-London direct then even the train to Scotland may make sence budget wise. British airways go more than daily!

10. Re: Easy Jet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:17