We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel in Dubrovnik for family

irl
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Best hotel in Dubrovnik for family

Hoping to travel to Dubrovnik in May- any recommendations on best hotel to stay for a family (5yr old and 2 yr old).

Would preferably like:

a heated pool

some children's activities or close to playground

4/5 star

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel in Dubrovnik for family

You could Google "Dubrovnik hotels". Easy.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel in Dubrovnik for family

I am glad you find it easy, Jojo, but I think it is a lot harder to say what are the best hotels in Dubrovnik for families with young children than for adults. Lapad is a good location for children as it has a decent beach and playground and few steps, but the hotels nearest the beach are not that great.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel in Dubrovnik for family

I enjoyed staying at the Ariston on Lapad - there were couples there with small children who seemed to love the multitude of cats strolling around.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel in Dubrovnik for family

Valamar hotels offer best value and thez are perfect for families

5. Re: Best hotel in Dubrovnik for family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 06:17