We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel allbatros ros or hotel croatia in cavtat

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
69 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel allbatros ros or hotel croatia in cavtat

Hi has anyone been to either hotel. Albatross is all inclusive and Croatia is half board for same

Dubrovnik, Croatia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel allbatros ros or hotel croatia in cavtat

Albatros 4 star hotel, new owners starting this year..Is hard to say how it is going to look like..Croatia 5 star hotel, quite big (480 rooms), good food, I would choose this one if the price is the same

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel allbatros ros or hotel croatia in cavtat

I stayed at hotel croatia last year. It is quite large and used for conferences a lot. Nice pool but have to get up early for beds in the sun. It also has a platform by the sea with lots of beds. Ten minutes walk down lots of steos into Cavtat. We had an ocean view room which had a fabulous view but was quite small. Food good, drinks expensive. I wouldnt stay there again and we staying in an apartment this year

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Level Contributor
69 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel allbatros ros or hotel croatia in cavtat

Hotel Albatros has new owners so I do not know how it is there this year . It is more nearby the beach . from hotel Croatia you have quit some steps to go down to the beach . A lot of guests in both hotels

4. Re: Hotel allbatros ros or hotel croatia in cavtat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 06:16