We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

Does anyone have advice for traveling from Dubrovnik airport to Croatia Hotel in Cavtat?

We arrive at Dubrovnik airport at 2100 hrs on 2 April 2014. Anyone want to share a taxi?

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Cavtat, Dubrovnik, Kotor
Level Contributor
860 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

you can get a taxi at the airport or arrange a transfer in advance, that would be slightly cheaper

Zalakaros, Hungary
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

Its only 10 minutes away so a taxi should be about 100 kuna or about 15 Euro!

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
805 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

Contact your hotel. They may offer to pick you up free of charge - depends on individual policy.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

I would suggest you google transfersdubrovnik service or try www.transfersdubrovnik.com and you could find info on companies which do private transfers and have cheaper price than regular taxi service. I think they are the best choice because they wait for You with a sign with your name on it at the airport gate and take care of your luggage and drive you straight to desired place.

Hope I helped! Best regards,

Ivan

5. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik