We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire Dubrovnik

3 posts
Save Topic
Car Hire Dubrovnik

I want to hire a car in Dubrovnik and leave it at LJubljana, can anyone tell me if this is possible.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
53,982 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire Dubrovnik

I think it's possible but I think you will incur a big drop off fee in another country. How about leaving it in Zagreb and taking a bus or train to Ljubljana?

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire Dubrovnik

Thank you for your reply, I will look at this option.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
53,982 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire Dubrovnik

I wasn't sure of your path to get to Ljubljana but this will stop you from getting the drop off fee. Where else will you go in Croatia?

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Oakland, CA
Level Contributor
23 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire Dubrovnik

DO not use Dubrovnik/Ragusa Rental Car Agency. They are very unrepeatable and will give you a damaged car and broken GPS and then blame you for the problems on return of the car. If you do use them document every scape by date and timed photos. They are very inexpensive and this scam of their is why.... I have never put up a bad review on a car rental in my 50 years of touring but this was unimaginable and they seemed so nice and cooperative on email.

5. Re: Car Hire Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2015, 05:15