We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for hotel recommendations

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for hotel recommendations

Dear Advisors,

My husband and I are traveling to Dubrovnik in mid-September and are having some trouble finding the perfect place to stay. We won't have a car.

I'm looking for a pool with a view (outdoor) and easy access to town (by foot is great, but a short bus ride is fine, as well). I'd also like to be close to a beach should we decide to go.

The Hotel Palace Dubrovnik and the Grand villa Argentina both looked like they would be nice (I liked how the palace had the pool bar...)...What do you think of these? Is there another that would be in the same price range or lower that you think would be better?

Am I correct that the Hilton doesn't have a pool?

Thanks in advance for your help! We're just thrilled to have the opportunity to visit.

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for hotel recommendations

I can highly recommend the Importanne Resort at Lapad, only a 10 minute bus ride and the best hotel I have ever stayed in (and I lived in hotels for 2 years at one point). The staff are absolutely superb, the views are some of the finest in the Adriatic, a choice of several outdoor and indoor pools, a swimming area in the sea (as most of Dubrovnik there is no beach as such) and a lovely walk to Lapad (which has a beach of sorts).

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
44,481 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for hotel recommendations

Pretty sure the Hilton has a pool!

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

3. Re: Looking for hotel recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik