We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus route

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
belfast
Level Contributor
41 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Bus route

Help... I plan to visit Cavtat on the bus from Dubrovnik but on the return I wonder where is the best location to get off the bus to get to my hotel The Kompas Lapad? We know the bus will go back to the depot at Gruz but a nearer location to get off would be great. Thanks Peter

dubrovnik
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus route

hi, get off on Tommy's supermarket stop (ask the driver or anybody local on the bus) and wait there for No 6 bus. Get off on Lapad Post Office stop and walk down the pedestrian to your hotel.

belfast
Level Contributor
41 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus route

Hi there

My plan is to walk from the nearest spot to my hotel, so where would that be??

I know I could get off the bus at the normal place from which I would walk into the Old Town + say get a bus from Pile but I want to save that extra bus journey

dubrovnik
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus route

from tommy's stop you can also walk to lapad along the shore and up to your hotel. 15-20 min walk.

4. Re: Bus route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:16