We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

Vancouver, BC Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

We had great success with Peugeot Club Car Hire in Oct/Nov 2014. I got in touch with them because we wanted to rent an automatic car in Dubrovnik and drop it off in Athens and didn't want to have to sell our first born to do so. Ivica, the owner/manager got back to me immediately and quoted a very fair price including unlimited mileage and the drop off for a new Puegeot 5008 diesel automatic transmission for a bit over a month. Ivica responded to all of my emails quickly, I was a bit nervous as I hadn't heard of the company and Ivica didn't need us to make a deposit, he just wanted us to get a hold of him once we were in Dubrovnik which we did. I reconfirmed the arrangements and the price several times and he was always very prompt and polite. He came to the apartment we were renting with the car and took us back to his office at the airport to fill in the paperwork and put our credit card payment through. We did not take the insurance as we have our own from Canada and more through our credit card. He gave us numerous maps, a safety kit, umbrellas and took us to the gas station to make sure there was lots of washer fluid and checked the oil. He would have filled the car so we could return it full but instead we took it half empty and returned it at the same level. He showed us where the paper work was kept that would ensure the car could be taken across the borders necessary. The day we arrived at the airport in Athens, he met us there (he flew to Athens and then drove the car back to Dubrovnik!) right on schedule and it was as simple as could be. The car was almost new, spotless and a pleasure to drive. I was very impressed with the service and the price as I know how difficult it can be to find an automatic car and how expensive out of country drop offs can be, so all in all, I would recommend this company highly. You can find them by googling Puegeot rent a car Dubrovnik. It all seemed a bit too good to be true, but I am living proof it was exactly as promised.

Best Seller
Dubrovnik Sea Kayak Tour with Local...
389 Reviews
from US$32.70*
Best Seller
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
776 Reviews
from US$58.18*
Best Seller
Game of Thrones Extended Tour
175 Reviews
from US$58.20*
39 replies to this topic
Cheltenham, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

We have been renting from Puegeot Club since 2005 & have received best service ever from Ivica & his team.

We never experienced any trouble with any of the cars in all this time.

Ivica prepares all the papers & they are all in the car when we arrive at Dubrovnik twice or three times annually.

We have heard terrible stories about other car hire firms ripping off clients credit cards when they arrived home & that is why we stay with Ivica & Puegeot Club as we trust them 100%. Other firms provide a quote & once the deposit is paid there are more "add ons" afterwards. Puegeot Club does not do this & your quote is provided by a real person Ivica & not by a computer. Also, we love seeing Ivicas welcoming face on arrival at Dubrovnik as we know everything in ready & no problems. Ivica does provide best service.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

peugeot.club@du.t-com.hr

Ivica

Gdynia, Poland
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

We dealt with manager of Peugeot Club, Ivica.

He was very friendly and helpful.

The car was clean and in great mechanical shape.

The price was great too.

I will recommend this car rental to my friends.

Thank you, Ivica for the excellent service.

Derbyshire, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

We rented a car from Club Peugeot at Dubrovik Airport. The manager Ivica, replied to emails promptly and courteously, and always with good humour. When there was a slight problem with our selected car's availability, he offered an upgrade at a reasonable charge.

The car was ready and waiting for us, and Ivica offered helpful advice on our border crossing from Croatia to Montenegro. We would use this company in future.

Market Harborough...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

We've been using Peugeot Club two or three times a year since 2008. This is not one of the big chains but a local business, owned by the ever helpful and friendly Ivica, who always "goes the extra mile", whether operating out of usual office hours or, on one occasion, loaning his own car when the rental one was late in being returned. Peugeot Club offer good rates with no unexpected added costs. We take the car into Montenegro ( some companies charge extra euros per day for this) and all the necessary documentation is already in the car. We would never us any other car rental company as we believe we've found the best!

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

Great Deal! This was my first time renting from PeugeotClub. And over all it was a wonderful experience I have no complaints. The service rep help me find the best rental to suit my needs. I also love the fact that you guys provide luxury rentals at a great price. I will definitely rent with this company again. Ivica you are the best!!!

Rome, Italy
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

I can absolutely recommend Peugeot Club Car Rental. Ivica is very helpful and available. Also, his prices are unbeatable. I totally recommend him.

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

We arranged a rental from Ivica with email, nothing seemed to be a problem. We called him the day before we needed the car and made arrangements for him to drop car to our hotel. He had all the paperwork, we paid as arranged and then made arrangements for them to pick up car at Split Airport at end of our trip. All went as smooth as silk. Good people good service good car

We have plans to return and will use their service again.

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

A friend recommended Ivica's Peugeot Club in Dubrovnik for car hire during May 2014. We were told you will find Ivica will do his utmost to ensure you are well informed and looked after, and don't be surprised by the extra mile he will go.We can honestly say we were very impressed with Ivica and the service provided.

Ivica responded to our initial email inquiry immediately and assured us he could meet our requirements of hiring a car in Dubrovnik , taking it across several borders and returning it in Belgrade. Ivica offered us his new Peugeot 5008 6 +1 with automatic transmission, with a price that was very reasonable. Ivica did not need a deposit he simply said we will take care of it when we meet, this was a little unusual but our friend assured us not to worry it would all be fine, and it was.

Ivica collected us from Dubrovnik airport, dropped us off at our accommodation, even though it was several days ahead of our car hire. We offered to pay for this service, Ivica said this was not a problem for him and he did it at no charge. On the day of the car hire, he simply came to our apartment, we went through all the paperwork. We were fortunate as Ivica also shared his local knowledge of rules/regulations, where to park and not to park. He also provide us with a quick driving lesson. He was aware it was our first time driving from the left hand side, as most will know the streets of Dubrovnik are very very steep and narrow. We were armed and ready to go with GPS, maps & instructions. Thank you Ivica all your information really help us.

We recommend Ivica for car hire, we will certainly contact him on our next journey. We found him to be a good decent person in all his dealings with us.

Further more due to floods in May our travel plans had to change and we had to organise an urgent drop off at Split airport, much earlier than our scheduled drop off in Belgrade. This was not a problem for Ivica he said he would organise for someone to collect the car on his behalf. We dropped the car off as arranged. We still had several days of prepaid hire. Ivica did his utmost to find a way of refunding us the funds to our bank account in Australia, a small issue as we paid in cash so not a straight forward credit back to the credit card, together we found a way.

A pleasure to deal with, highly recommend Ivica and his company. Happy travels!

Moscow, Russia
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik

I travel a lot, on business and for pleasure and of course I rent cars rather often. It was realy a very pleasant surprise for me to meet such a high quality service at very acceptable price like I met at Peugeot Club in Dubrovnik.

It was my first visit to Croatia, usualy me and my family travel a lot to see more in each country and the choice of car rent service was very important for us. I'm very grateful to Ivica, the owner of Peugeot Club who made all the procedure easy and pleasant for me. No problems, no waiting but the strong wish to help me and make it easy. Ivivca gave us the map of coast and some very useful advice.

Of course I can only recommend him to anybody who are looking for car hire in Croatia. It'll be good choice.

Reply to: Puegeot Club Car Rental Dubrovnik
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted