We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pula - Mali Losinj Ferry

Which Pula hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Pula - Mali Losinj Ferry

Help... I am flying into Pula on July 31st and want to get to Mali Losinj. I know there is ferry service there but I cannot for the life of me find any sort of schedule. It seems that everything that comes up is the international ferries' shedules but that doesn't help me much. Does anyone know how I can access the Grad Pula ferry schedule? Thanks.

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pula - Mali Losinj Ferry

Hello!

There is no ferry from Pula to Mali Losinj. You have to go from Brestova (60 km from Pula airport) to Porozina (island of Cres) and then to Mali Losinj.

In the summer ferries goes every hour.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pula - Mali Losinj Ferry

The website:

www.mycroatia.com/site/en/autohuur/boot.html

indicates there is a Grad Pula ferry that goes from Pula - Losinj - Zadar. Is that not correct?

London, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pula - Mali Losinj Ferry

That service has not been operative for at least a couple of years, may be three or four years. It used to run from Venice to Pula and on to Losinj but I seem to recall the ship was very old and it did not comply with international standards and carried on for a couple of years as a domestic service before it was 'retired'.

A classic lesson of don't believe what you read on the internet as out of date information is worse than no information.

Renting a car is probably the easiest option to get to Mali Losinj and at least you would have transport whilst there. I am not sure if anyone does one way rentals to Mali Losinj, I know Hertz would not last year.

Alberta Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pula - Mali Losinj Ferry

Hi. We are looking for the same passage in Sept. I have the same question you do and I did find this info, which does indicate a ferry from Pula to mali Losinj. I have sent an email to one of the booking agent links but have not heard anything back as of yet. If you are still looking, you might want to check it out. And if you find anything before I do, please let me know. Thanks

Alberta Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pula - Mali Losinj Ferry

Oops, and here is the link:

www.splittours.hr/ShipLines.aspx?lang=EN

Alberta Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pula - Mali Losinj Ferry

And now I just noticed that I am a bit late in my response as your trip is underway. If you can drop me a post when you return that would be great!

7. Re: Pula - Mali Losinj Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 20:17