We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pula early departure question

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pula early departure question

I'm trying to sort out an itinerary that ends in Pula, but we'd have an ungodly departure time of 6am. Ideally, I'd like to drop the car off the day before, spend the night in Pula, and have someone else drive us. I cannot be trusted to do anything that early. Does anyone know of airports that offer transfers or a reliable transfer service?

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,758 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pula early departure question

The earliest airport bus to leave from Pula is at 09.10 (and then not every day) so I think your only option is to book a taxi from your hotel. Depending on where in Pula you are staying it will cost anything from about 100 to 150 Kuna.

Rovinj, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pula early departure question

A taxi is your only option for an early start. We recently took a taxi from the Amfiteatar Hotel to the airport, we stood at reception as they made the booking and we requested the price at the time. We were quoted 100 Kuna and that is what the driver asked for. There is an extra 20% charge for journeys before 5am

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pula early departure question

thanks to you both. I know we're wimps, but such an early departure is a time suck and energy suck. Still waffling over it!

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,758 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pula early departure question

Not That early for Croatians! My daughter and grandson had to pick up a bus from Pula to Trieste at 5 a.m....

5. Re: Pula early departure question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Pula
Recent Conversations