We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar

Which Pula hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
brighton UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar

I"m wondering if someone can definitely confirm that ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar has been running this summer. Has anyone actually used it in July? I"m wanting to make this journey on sunday 25th august with my 8 year old son. It's tricky attempting to plan our Croatia adventure without knowing if this line is definitely running. If its not, i can alter our plans.

Would be so grateful for any first hand information!

thanks so much

Lesley

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,562 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar

fyi, it's not the ferry, a catamaran rather, and it's published on jadrolinija at http://www.jadrolinija.hr/pdfs/9141.hr.pdf. however, nice to hear from eye witnesses...

Edited: 07 July 2013, 10:53
Rovinj, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
939 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar

The service is up and running, the catamaran is set to leave Pula at 7am on August 25th

brighton UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar

thankyou happybypleasure for your response to my post. Unfortunately that link doesn't work-it just says that page cannot be found.

Yes, after all the research that i did, I had discovered that it was a catamaran rather than a ferry -but thank you for correcting me.

brighton UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar

great towerof flour! That's quite definitive and very helpful. Now just need to decide whether this journey so early in the morn is right for my son or not.

Edited: 08 July 2013, 00:34
Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,562 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar

look at the site of www.jadrolinija.hr, and check the itineraries, it's there. the link isn't working indeed, but when going through the main page it's there... Enjoy!

brighton UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar

yes! Thankyou...soooo helpful !

7. Re: ferry 9141 from Pula to Zadar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 07:18