We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage Pula Bus Station

Bonnyrigg, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Left Luggage Pula Bus Station

I arrive in Pula late morning ,and I may choose to explore the city before catching a bus to Rovinj are there any left luggage facilities at Pula Bus station ? Or am I better to head straight to Rovinj and come back later in the week?

Mentioned in this post
Pula
Pula
Istria, Croatia
Rovinj
Rovinj
Istria, Croatia
Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Left Luggage Pula Bus Station

You have so many sites in Pula, as well evening events, so it is much better to go to Pula later and take time.. Have a nice time.

Mentioned in this post
Pula
Pula
Istria, Croatia
UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left Luggage Pula Bus Station

I agree with the above post. Go directly to Rovinj and spend a day visiting Pula from there. It only takes about 45 mins by bus.

Mentioned in this post
Rovinj
Rovinj
Istria, Croatia
Pula
Pula
Istria, Croatia
3. Re: Left Luggage Pula Bus Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:16