We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zadar

Dublin...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Zadar

Hi all,

going to Zadar on Sat 17th of April, return the 21st. My plane will land at 20:40, what is the best and cheapest way to get into the city around this time? I have booked an accomodation for 2nights, but I am now thinking to cancel the 2nd night as I would like to go to Split already on Sunday in the evening. Are there any buses going to Split in the evening/late afternoon? Is it enough to spend only a full day to visit Zadar?

Any kind of suggestion is much appreciated,

Thanks,

Marco

solingen
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zadar

You have airport bus to the city centre at 20:45. Don't worry, you won't miss it. It is coordinated with your flight. It costs 2,5 euro.

One full day or two in Zadar is enough. Split is very close to Zadar and you can very easy get there.

Bus lines for Split are at: 15:00, 15:30, 16:00, 17:30, 17:50, 19:00, 20:10, 21:30 and 22:00. departing from Zadar bus terminal, 10 minutes walk from city centre.

Split bus terminal is in the city centre so you wouldn't need anything except your foot for Split sightseeing.

Dublin...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Zadar

Thanks marker_10. I have the last question..Maybe you know if this bus stop on Biogradska Cesta 35A (Rooms Kresan) or closer?

Thank you

solingen
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Zadar

As I've seen on the Google maps, your destination is on the south side of town, 900 m from main bus terminal. It seems like beginning of the Industrial zone. But it's very close to the old town.

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zadar

There is a bus transfert to the old city every 20 minutes after every flight arrival. The airport is very small and there are only a few arrivals in the evening.

There is a bus connection from the main station in Zadar for Split very frequently during the day.

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zadar

For the bus transfert check on the airport site:

http://www.zadar-airport.hr/hr/

For the time tables for buses here:

liburnija-zadar.hr/kolodvor/raspored_linija.…

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zadar

There are 2 bus stations in Zadar. The main one in Biogradska is out from the old city but it's connected with the old town by the city lines.

The bus from the airport stops on both of them so you should only tell him that you have to get of on "stari kolodvor" (old station).

Dublin...
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Zadar

Thank you very much for your help!!

8. Re: Zadar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Zadar
Recent Conversations