We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to stay for one night

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
places to stay for one night

I plan to take bus to Zadar from Split. I want to do one day in Zadar. Next morning have early morning flight to Zagreb from airport

what would be best hotel or anywhere to stay for one night/ thanks

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: places to stay for one night

You are very complicated traveller as i saw all your posts. I have some advices.1. You come to croatia at end of season so you dont have to make rezervation online because you can easly find accomodation when you come.2. You have a date when you come to Croatia and a date when you fly of from Slovenia so betwen that days stay in each place as far you like it. 3.You start Croatia trip from Dubrovnik and after Dubrovnik you have 2 options- go by islands and come to Split or drive by coast and again come to Split. Both options you can easly connect. You can go by catamaran Dubrovnik-Korcula-Hvar-Vis-Split and if you want you can visit island Brac from Split. If you go by coast you can take a bus or rent a car but i would choose catamaran lines and islands.4. After Split if you have more time you can go by bus to Zadar and stay few days in Zadar and than by bus from Zadar to Zagreb and at the end to Slovenia. 5. You come to Croatia at great part of year because the weather will probably stil be nice, sea would be warm so you can swim and it wouldn t be to crowd so you can change plans when you come without scaring that you cant find accomodation or something like that. Also at that time you can get better prices when you are here than by making online rezervations.

2. Re: places to stay for one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 01:16