We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation in zadar september 4th-7th

Which Zadar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
accommodation in zadar september 4th-7th

hi. i am looking for accommodation in zadar during september 4th-7th. (3 nights)

I have four males, but ideally would like to have separate bedrooms for all.

somewhere in the old town would be best. and i would like to keep all of us in the same building..

Four double bedrooms would be ideal, so i think the Croatians classify this as 8 beds.

Some communal area would be great too.

i already have something booked, but would like to be closer to the old town. My current accommodation is 1.6 km (20 min walk) away from the old town, so it would have to be closer or cheaper than what i have. thanks.

Parma, Italy
Destination Expert
for Parma, Cremona, Zadar
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation in zadar september 4th-7th

Try in Hotel Bastion in the old city. Otherwise you should go to Hotel Kolovare or out of the town.

Check on www. booking.com

Sometimes they have a good offers...

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation in zadar september 4th-7th

why not try the 'drunken monkey' hostel ? they have their own website but i'm sure u would have to book through agent. I've tried to get booking for 6 for August but they are fully booked. Its in the town & they have 'dorms'. Reviews on T.Adv. seem favourable.

Dublin
Level Contributor
75 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation in zadar september 4th-7th

Apartments Donat is reasonably priced and they have a few different types of apartments that may suit. They are all in the one building as far as i know. Its right in the centre, its really great.

Apartments are all new too and really comfortable.

4. Re: accommodation in zadar september 4th-7th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 September 2011, 00:05
5. Re: accommodation in zadar september 4th-7th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 06:17