We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best & Cheapest Way To Get To Lviv From North Of England

Which Lviv hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sport Billy - North...
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best & Cheapest Way To Get To Lviv From North Of England

Please can somebody advise the best way to fly / or fly/train / bus from the North of England to Lviv in Ukraine.....I am trying to do this reasonably cheap, without hitch hiking all the way! Any suggestions please?

Also what is the best way to fly to Lviv from the Uk, ie - what airline / where to change etc.

Thanks to anybody who replies.

Kiev
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best & Cheapest Way To Get To Lviv From North Of England

There is RyanAir flying from 4 airports on British Islands to Rzeszow in Eastern Poland. From there Lviv is well accessible by train and bus.

I am not sure about direct UK-Lviv flights, but I think Ukrainian International and Polish LOT may be the options with connection in Kiev or Warsaw.

Sport Billy - North...
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best & Cheapest Way To Get To Lviv From North Of England

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best & Cheapest Way To Get To Lviv From North Of England

You can also fly to Kiev with British airways and than catch a train to Lviv. However, these guys are always quite pricey.

poland/ bieszczady...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best & Cheapest Way To Get To Lviv From North Of England

Or from UK to Cracow (PL) by fly and from Cracow to Lviv/Kiev by train.

5. Re: Best & Cheapest Way To Get To Lviv From North Of England

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Lviv