We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newspapers to make ads to find friends in Lviv

Berlin, Germany
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Newspapers to make ads to find friends in Lviv

Hello,

I was for a few days in Lviv and find it really charming. The only thing that bothers me a little, I was on my own most of time.

In other towns (like Berlin where I am from) I know many kinds of magazines, newspapes or websites, where someone can put in ads to make contacs for new friends for any kind of leisure time activity.

Does something like this exists in Lviv too? And if yes, how can I put ads in when I am not used to the ucranian language and alphabet?

I am looking forward for good ideas (and maybe next time we'll have a drink together in Lviv).

Thanks

Lviv, Ukraine
Level Contributor
595 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Newspapers to make ads to find friends in Lviv

facebook.com

vk.com

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newspapers to make ads to find friends in Lviv

Hi Thomas L and welcome to Ukraine forum :)

I'd also probably add https://www.couchsurfing.org/ to the above list. And any of the travel buddy searching web-sites. People also meet up in clubs, hostels etc but that's when you have to apply some efforts.

As for the paper ads, this isn't something common locally - for this specific kind of activity.

3. Re: Newspapers to make ads to find friends in Lviv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:16