We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking Culinary Tours - Yalta

litchfield
Level Contributor
23 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Walking Culinary Tours - Yalta

We will be in Yalta on Nov.2, does anyone know if there are any walking culinary tours available.

Thanks

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking Culinary Tours - Yalta

I'm afraid there are not.

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking Culinary Tours - Yalta

You could consider wine tours instead.

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Walking Culinary Tours - Yalta

Hey Cora,

Can you help me please. I am travelling to Kiev on 8th and be there fro 12 days.

Please give me some advise on tours and what I can do there and the places that are good to travel, please

You wrote to me before but I can find your email. Or can I only commnicate via tripadvisor?

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walking Culinary Tours - Yalta

Hi Oxiante!

Your profile says you are only a member since this week, and I didnt find any messages in my PM box from/to you - neither within last week, not last couple of months.

Do you have another TA account perhaps?

Also, you are posting this in Crimea forum, whereas lots of info in reponse to your question is available in Kyiv forum, including among FAQs: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g294474-i3663-Kiev…

Please, also have a look here tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294474-Activiti…

Listed tours can be found in "Activities" tab.

Edited: 05 June 2014, 11:18
5. Re: Walking Culinary Tours - Yalta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 22:05
6. Re: Walking Culinary Tours - Yalta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Yalta