We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Veliki & Smoking

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Veliki & Smoking

This hotel has received excellent overall reviews from many guests. I am concerned, however, that it permits smoking in the restaurant. Oddly, the owners have this statement on the hotel's website: "Smoking – although we think that smoking can seriously damage your health, we do have a few smoking designated rooms!" Simply put, if smoking is allowed anywhere, it permeates everywhere.

I realize that much of Eastern Europe sadly has not yet caught up with the U.S. and other countries in banning smoking in public places altogether, so I'd like to know from those who have stayed at Hotel Veliki just how prevalent smoking is in the restaurant and how pervasive it is in other common areas of the hotel.

Thanks!

1 reply
Randers, Denmark
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Veliki & Smoking

I didn't see a single non-smoking restaurant (much less a club or pub) in Belgrade so as a passionate anti-smoker you will probably not like the country.

I know nothing of Hotel Veliki in particular but a good guess is that there is a no smoking zone in the restaurant -- right next to 'normal' tables.. ..

Take a deep breath & enjoy Serbia...

Reply to: Hotel Veliki & Smoking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Novi Sad