We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kotor to Podgorica Bus

London
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Kotor to Podgorica Bus

Can anyone tell me how long it takes from Kotor to Podgorica by bus?

Thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kotor to Podgorica Bus

It should not take more than two and a quarter hours. I am judging this on a bus I took ten days ago from Kotor to Dubrovnik, It left Podgorica at 6 am and was in Kotor Bus Station by 8.15, before continuing to Dubrovnik. There is a very frequent service out of Kotor. You could check the times on www.visit-montenegro.com/transport-bus.htm. Hope this helps.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kotor to Podgorica Bus

Exactly 2 hours, they use the Budva road by tunnel instead climbing big mountain..

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
291 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kotor to Podgorica Bus

I am bumping this post to suggest hiring a taxi instead of taking the bus if you have 2+ travelers. The bus cost about 12 euros a person whereas you can negotiate for a taxi for 30-40 euros. The two times I took a bus in Montenegro, I was not impressed with the condition of the bus or the many stops it took along the road. Definitely worth it to consider hiring a car, as it is not much more expensive if you are traveling with at least one other person!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kotor to Podgorica Bus

Which service did you use as I'm considering a driver as well for a trip from Kotor to Podgorica airport for a flight to Istanbul

Any recommendations would be great, thanks.

5. Re: Kotor to Podgorica Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 05:17