We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in October in Kotor

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in October in Kotor

Hello

We will be visiting Kotor this October. Can you please advise me on the weather at this time of year.

We are on a cruise of the Med and I have no idea what to pack for.

Thanks in advance

england
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in October in Kotor

It will likely still be warm, but remember the days will be getting shorter by then, so be equipped with sleeves for morning and evening. Some rain is also a possibility.

Berane, Montenegro
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in October in Kotor

last few year was excellent weather in october. warm sea for swiming , beach allmost empty. not to many people. Recommend september.

Kotor, Montenegro
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in October in Kotor

Hello I'm a tour guide in Montenegro and I recommend you equipped with sleeves for morning and evening.

4. Re: Weather in October in Kotor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 05:16