We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices

Lancs, England
Level Contributor
214 posts
183 reviews
Save Topic
Prices

Can someone advise me the approx cost of a glass of wine or a beer in a bar plus the cost of something like a pizza up to a decent meal in a smart restaurant. Thinking of staying in central kotor.

Christchurch...
Level Contributor
78 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices

We've just returned and in Kotor found beer to be between 2 to 2.50 euros for 1/2 litre and wine is 3 to 3.50 euros a glass for local wine.Personally I found the red wine better than the white. Pizza's around 8 euros and at top end good steaks and fish below 20 euros.

It was generally good value for money and quality was good, we stayed in Prcanj and was slightly cheaper there.

Berane, Montenegro
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices

Hello depends from place. Beer 1.5-2 eur per 0.33/0.5l glas local or imported beer. Local vine 0.2l 2.-3eur. pizza piece 2eur but personaly I dont buy per piece you can order all pizza for 7-8 eur 600gr. meal from 6-12eur meet, fish 10-20 depends from class.

3. Re: Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 05:16