We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus

ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bus

Hi, I know taxis are the most straight forward way to get to Pogorica Airport from Kotor. However I would like to see if the bus is possible. I cannot seem to find a timetable online for buses from Kotor to Podgorica city/airport? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus

No bus direct from the airport, catch a taxi to the main city bus station.

Then there are very semi regular buses throughout the day to Kotor (approx every 2 hours or so) the last one leaving around 19.00.

ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus

How early in the morning do you think the bus goes from Kotor to Podgorica? Is there a website that I can't find??

Thanks for your help!

Market Harborough...
Level Contributor
7 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus

Try the following links - not completely accurate but give you an idea of the schedules.

montenegrohostel.com/en/tourist-info/bus/342…

http://www.balkanviator.com/en/bus

For your return journey all times are displayed at Kotor bus station

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus

Please do not rely on websites in this region! As a tourist worker we are fighting really hard to try and get online info up to date and accurate but unfortunately it is an uphill battle.

The best way to get the most correct info is check the bus timetable upon your arrival/departure.

5. Re: Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 05:17