We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap hostel/hotel in Kotor

Bristol, England...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Cheap hostel/hotel in Kotor

Hi

Can anyone point me to a right direction where i could find cheapest hostel/hotel in Kotor, Budva etc? Whats the prices like?

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap hostel/hotel in Kotor

Depends when you want to travel, prices rise in the summer months July/August/Sept.

You can pay anything from 11-25 for a dorm bed! be aware of people trying to nab you at the bus station they are generally offering very basic accomodation far away from the Old Town.

Bristol, England...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap hostel/hotel in Kotor

Gina you are a star!;)

So where is the best place to book hostel/hotel? Or should i sort it out upon my arrival?

Thanks

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
6,518 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap hostel/hotel in Kotor

Some women wait at the bus station and propose their rooms. You would need to go with them to see if it's OK and good value. Inside the Old City, there is very little accomodation.

You can also prefer Tivat, or Herceg Novi.

If you're off season, you're talking maybe 15 to 20 euros for an excellent private room.

4. Re: Cheap hostel/hotel in Kotor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kotor