We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My experience with Crimea consulting

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
My experience with Crimea consulting

Well, it's almost a year passed since my visit to Crimea. I managed to face with Crimea consulting in Odessa. When they offered a free airport pick up(that was totally strange to me) and Nikolay did this. After dealing with my business in Odessa, I decided to spend some time in Crimea and that is were I used this company.

After Sevastopol exploration, Masha(who was my guide for all three tours) took me to Bachisaray. Palace and cave temple were great, but tartar cuisine surpass my most brave expectations. Shebureki!!! That's what you are obliged to eat there and no matter which diet you are on ))).

Trip to Yalta took the whole day, but what a day it was! Don't be afraid to spend 1,5h of driving. First of all route itself is more than a picturesque. What a sunset view at Foros hill! I visited main palaces there. It was fun to see arabic style Dulber and Vorontsoff palaces. Lot's of sun and various plants. Local wine is very sweet and strong as for me.

Is it worth to visit - YES. I appreciate guys from Crimea Consulting: Nikolay, all-knowing Masha, Slava for his driving skills and, of course, Anna.

By some reason I was rejected to write a review on them at TA

8 replies to this topic
Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My experience with Crimea consulting

Hi Jeff :)

Great to see you again and thanks a lot for your feedback. Good to read you enjoyed yourself in Crimea!

Could you please specify regarding the rejection? Did you try to submit this company to be listed on TA and TA did not accept your submission? At the best of my knowledge, those are multi-day tour companies that cannot be listed on TA.

If yours was a one-day tour, perhaps it’s worthy to re-submit your listing request? It works once in a while for me. Ukraine pages lack business (tour companies in particular) listings badly; would be nice to have more of them.

Thank you.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: My experience with Crimea consulting

Hi Cora, I wanted to write a review, but could not find this company among suggested. So I thought I need to ask Tripadvisor to include them first. And that's actually what I did. Result - TA refused. I'm not sure what you mean saying multi-day company. If it a kind of tour package, then no. Just independent day tour like trip from Sevastopol to Big Yalta or to Bachisaray and back, without any planning. Anyway, TA actually didn't know what I was going to submit as I have nowhere to write it.

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My experience with Crimea consulting

Hi Jeff,

Have you filled in this forum to submit the company listing?

www.tripadvisor.com/ListingRequest… (choosing Sightseeing tours as a type of attraction)

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: My experience with Crimea consulting

yes

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My experience with Crimea consulting

All right, I see.

And in the field "Please add any additional information that may help us find/add this listing." have you provided any details about your experience, similar to those in your original post?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: My experience with Crimea consulting

Part of it. DO you think I need to submit it once again with a full post?

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My experience with Crimea consulting

Well, if it's not a big deal for you – because the success is not guaranteed. Sometimes my second requests worked, the other time they didn’t. No consistency.

When resubmitting, focus more on your experience with the company than on Crimea as such. I just checked their web-site – there’s no sign of them being a multi-day tour, so I personally saw nothing contradicting TA rules (not that I always understand them, anyways).

Thank you for your time.

P.S. Just to make sure - you did get an e-mail from TA rejecting your submission and offering to post in the forum instead, right?

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: My experience with Crimea consulting

Dear Jeff,

First of all, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure for the whole our team to read it.

Do not worry regarding rejection, our listing request was rejected either so that's quite expected.

We appreciate you for your post and all the efforts you have done to publish it.

Sincerely,

Crimea Consulting team

Reply to: My experience with Crimea consulting
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted