We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

Ireland
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

We want a nice Hotel with a view of the bridge & a balcony if possible. Can you recommend one please? What should we do for 2 days in mostar? We are travelling on to Sarajevo so how can we get there? By bus or train?

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
919 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

@TakkieB, I've just sent private message to you. Please open your Inbox.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
44,619 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

We looked into the Villa Anri when we were thinking of staying in Mostar but ended up not going there on our last trip. Nice location though.

villa-anri-mostar.ba/en/index-6en.html.htm

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
25 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

Does not overlook the bridge, but is very close - Shangri La.

It is EXCELLENT See my review

san francisco
Level Contributor
543 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

Hotel Kriva Cuprija is lovely and, although without a view, is right ther in old town by the bridge. As for activities, walk around, try the delicious seafood, bath in the icy waters!

Oxfordshire
Level Contributor
72 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

Beware of booking Hotel Pellegrino. We had a confirmed booking by e-mail in June 2011. But when we arrived, with the e-mail, we were turned away. This is the first time this has happened in 30 years of travelling. This, according to the TripAdvisor website, has happened before at this hotel. We reported this to the local tourist office, who could not be bothered to reply.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
70 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

Just stayed at Villa Anri last week. Haven't had time to post the review, but if you book a room with the terrace, the view is amazing. They offer free pick-up from the bus station and it is within 5 minutes walking distance to the Old Bridge and surrounding area. Breakfast is included. Overall, a good experience.

http://www.villa-anri-mostar.ba/

Ireland
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

Hi Hkteach,

Thank you for the information. I booked a room with a view & terrace last week & the people that own it/run it seem very nice. What did you do while you were there?

I notice from your posts that you were in Dubrovnik. Was this part of your trip as we start our trip in Dubrovnik then go into Mostar & onto Serbia & Montenegro

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
919 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

I recommend to everybody to engage licensed tourist guide in Mostar.

For more info, please send me private message.

Some so-called wild tourist guides use to give wrong info. For egzample, Old Bridge was destroyed by ''muslim Army'' what is wrong at all.

9. Re: Mostar Hotel close to the bridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2012, 05:34
Get answers to your questions about Mostar