We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leaving luggage at brasov train station?

london
8 posts
Save Topic
leaving luggage at brasov train station?

We aim to visit Peles Castle as a day trip from Brasov before leaving in the evening.I had a bad experience with leaving my suitcase at the reception of hotels once checked out. Is there a possibility to leave our suitcase for the day in a storage at the train station, as coin locker or something similar? and is it safe?

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: leaving luggage at brasov train station?

Yes, there is a left luggage office (not locker) at the train station, I think it's reasonably safe.

Pittsburg, Kansas
Level Contributor
254 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: leaving luggage at brasov train station?

I have used the left luggage office in Buch a few times without a problem. They will charge you a fee per bag. But do NOT lose your ticket for picking up your or you will not get your bags back. To find the office look for a big blue and white sign with an icon of a suitcase on it. I think at Gara de Nord the office is open 24-7 but you better check that too.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Romania
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: leaving luggage at brasov train station?

as mention there is left luggage at brasov train station, as I remember it's locate in right side just be before the enter to the main hall of the station if you came from the train platform.

it's absolutely safe you have to show ID they and they give you small note.

the cost as I remember from last time in bucharest was 3 lei for small bag and 6 lei for big bag.

injoy in romania ( - :

4. Re: leaving luggage at brasov train station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Brasov