We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Combining beach holiday and a wedding in Tetouan!

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Combining beach holiday and a wedding in Tetouan!

Hi there, I am hopefully going to a friend's wedding in Tetouan in April with my 9 year old son for about four days. I thought we might be able to have a little seaside break while there, staying close to the beach. My son has disabilities so I would ideally like to find an accessible beach, hotel, b&b or rhiad..........! He is not in a wheelchair but finds lots of steps and hills difficult. Also child-friendly places to eat and things to do. Any recommendations or tips gratefully received!

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
618 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Combining beach holiday and a wedding in Tetouan!

Did you check Assilah, Tangier & Ceuta ( Spain).

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,995 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Combining beach holiday and a wedding in Tetouan!

I'd go for Assilah rather than Tanger. Or Larache a bit further down the coast. Oued Laou to the east of Tetouan is basic but very laid back.

Ceuta is of course Spanish territory with euro prices.

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Combining beach holiday and a wedding in Tetouan!

Thank you both, I will look into those places. :-)

Manchester
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Combining beach holiday and a wedding in Tetouan!

I agree once again with Tim, regarding both Assilah or Larache, one of my personal favourites is M'Diq, but it is about five years since I was last there, so it may have changed, but at that time the beach was beautiful and some of the restaurants were right on the beach and it was not overcrowded either, which is always a bonus.

Good luck in your choice.

5. Re: Combining beach holiday and a wedding in Tetouan!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Tetouan
More Tetouan Topics