We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nobel hotel Alexandria?

Egypt
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nobel hotel Alexandria?

Had anyone stayed at this hotel? is it any good?

Alex,Egypt
Level Contributor
253 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nobel hotel Alexandria?

One of my friends is the owner's daughter so I might be a little biased, but the people I know who have stayed there, say it's homey, my uncle's clients stay there and they keep coming back so I guess yeah it's pretty good...It's kinda small but it's a gorgeous location sea view wise.

Comin soon?

California
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Nobel hotel Alexandria?

Hi Strana,

I will be coming to Egypt in mid-July 2009 and was considering staying at the Nobel Hotel. Can you tell me anything else about it? I am not looking for luxury but I do want to feel safe and clean. Also, do you know how much they charge per night?

-K

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Nobel Hotel
Nobel Hotel
9 Reviews
Alexandria, Egypt
Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
884 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nobel hotel Alexandria?

Kirbz - It's possible Strana may not see your message as I haven't seen her reply for a few months, but if you click on her user name in her message you should see a link to send her a Private Message from her profile page and she may see that and answer you.

I'm unfamiliar with the Nobel Hotel, so can't be of any help to you. I've only ever been past it, not in it.

Mentioned in this post
Nobel Hotel
Nobel Hotel
9 Reviews
Alexandria, Egypt
Alex,Egypt
Level Contributor
253 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nobel hotel Alexandria?

I've been inactive indeed for a while, the hotel is both safe and clean, i donno exactly how much do you pay per night, but it's not expensive and not cheap either it's in the range of 100 L.E/night, maybe less, I donno exactly, the food is nice too.

CAIRO
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nobel hotel Alexandria?

Its very peaceful safe and clean with very convenient room service . clean rooms many satellite channels wireless service in restaurants and cafe good air conditioned rooms all having a very nice sea site its 2 plus stars hotel in centre of alex and the night is 190 bb and 243 hb egyptian pounds

Alex,Egypt
Level Contributor
253 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nobel hotel Alexandria?

That's an upgrade, really good...

7. Re: Nobel hotel Alexandria?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2010, 06:20