We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decent wine glasses

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Decent wine glasses

Does anyone know where you can purchase nice wine glasses in either PEK or Sousse - not the standard small paris goblets that are as thick as milk bottles. You can buy lovely wines in the supermarkets but the glasses in the hotels etc are awful. Thanks

England
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decent wine glasses

Try the Soula Centre fixed price shop near the Medina in Sousse.Monoprix at Hammam Sousse also sell glasses so do Magasin General on the road down to the port in Sousse.I would also think Magasin General do at PEK.Please note the glasses i have seen are what i would call pub glasses or locally produced decorative ones not crystal.Hope you find what you want.

2. Re: Decent wine glasses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sousse