We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in april, in sousse

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather in april, in sousse

ok folks, i know ive asked before, but i still need reasuring. going in the middle of april for 2 weeks, please tell me it will be hot enough to wear cozzie and sunbathe by the pool, im paniking now just in case ive made a mistake booking for this time of year. ive seen some pics on interweb where it was windy and raining and people dressed in fleeces and jeans cos its that cold, i do hope that was a one off, couldnt bear to of spent all that money and not get a suntan out of it.

thanks in advance

Wiltshire
Destination Expert
for Sousse, Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in april, in sousse

Yes April can be changable You may still need a fleece in the evenings .Day time? this link will help.

bbc.co.uk/weather/…

During you two weeks I would say that you should get time to sunbathe.At the same time you can expect a day or so when you could get rain showers which can bring the wind with them. Basics go prepared !

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,825 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in april, in sousse

We go in April, because we like to get away for Easter. We went last year and going again next year in April, plus we do Malta in April and it is a stones throw away from Tunisia. The weather can be warm and sunny, with a few days of wind and rain and cloud. In the main tho the weather is better than an English summer, with loads of sun and time to sunbathe. You will get the odd day here and there that are windy, rainy and cloudy, but all in all you should get more sun. You could find that its sun all the way, then again you may have an off year where its rain all the way, but the latter would be really unlucky.

At night will get cooler, but i don't feel the cold, so i was sitting outside with a t shirt, as were many others. Like i said it will be better than an english summer

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in april, in sousse

thanks, i knew id need a cardi for night time, that doesnt bother me as long as me and the family can chill by the pool or beach in the day and soak up some rays. i do hope its sun all the way

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,825 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in april, in sousse

You will have plenty of sunny days to chill by the pool. If you get a cloudy day, spend it on trips

wiltshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in april, in sousse

im so glad you said it could be warm im due to go 14 april so a little sun would be great esp for the kids im just hoping it will be safe to do some trips its my sons bithday when we are out there so he wanted to do a day trip on a boat i did say no booze cruise as he will be 11 lol x

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
55 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in april, in sousse

Am thinking of going on 23rd March that's if we can change our holiday to Luxor to this area, looking at climate for this time of year it could only reach 21C which is warmish but still not as hot as it would've got if we went to Luxor the same time of year but with the unrest there at the moment it looks unlikely we'll be able to go there, the other alternative we're thinking of is Agadir in Morocco but then I think the temperature is roughly around the same. Not been to either of these areas before so no idea what to expect weather wise.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in april, in sousse

the canaries are always hot and sunny, they are all year round, ive changed from tunisia to there

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
725 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in april, in sousse

Luvmykidz2

Yes you right about weather in canaries,

We have just come back from Tenerife it was 24-25c each day we were there, bit chilly at night but cant complain about the daytime temps though it was lovely.

Edited: 08 February 2011, 17:06
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in april, in sousse

i know, i cant wait to go, we changed from tunisia as we were unsure if we would be safe to travel before my balance was paid, plus i think it wiil be a lot warmer in Lanzarote in april than it will be in tunisia.

i might think about tunisia again, but think i would go later in the year.

has anyone heard any more about tour ops letting people travel yet?

Europe
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: weather in april, in sousse

For actual and short term preview of the weather in 32 towns and areas of Tunisia, as well as a yearly climate overview, you might also want to check this page:

alloftunisia.com/meteo/weather-in-tunisia.htm

Get answers to your questions about Sousse