We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

angel from marhaba beach hotel

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
angel from marhaba beach hotel

Hello, does anyone know something about the animator called Angel who was in Hotel Marhaba Beach, Sousse in summer 2010 ? Does anyone have his contact /facebook, email/ ? Thanks a lot

London, United...
Level Contributor
566 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: angel from marhaba beach hotel

Marhaba Salem Hotel?

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: angel from marhaba beach hotel

Hotel´s name is Hotel Marhaba Beach, is belongs to the complex that consists of Marhaba, Hotel Marhaba Club and next to them is Marhaba Tour Khalef.

Angel was the animator also in Marhaba Club in 2009.

Edited: 04 March 2011, 19:26
London, United...
Level Contributor
566 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: angel from marhaba beach hotel

well, if hes there when we go in two weeks, i will find out his facebook for u! lol

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
298 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: angel from marhaba beach hotel

Hi ,

He wasn't there when I went over Christmas.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: angel from marhaba beach hotel

Hi, thanks for the info. I heard that Angel had left the hotel and works now somewhere in the office, but maybe some other animators can have his contact, Karim or Soffienne. If you go there could you check if the two waiters from beach club - Tarak and Wissem - are there ? Thanks a lot

6. Re: angel from marhaba beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Sousse