We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers4u.com

Level Contributor
1,485 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers4u.com

Hi,

Has anyone actually used Transfers4u.com to arrange transfers from airport to hotel. They seem so so much cheaper. For example. Thomas Cook/Airtours ask £69 for return shuttle for three people from new Enfidha airport to Royal salem in Sousse.

Transfers4u chage £20 for the three of us return.

Before I do go ahead and book the transfer I was wondering if anyone had first hand experience.

Also maybe someone may have an idea what a taxi for three people and luggage would cost from new airport Enfidha to Royal Salem in Sousse.

Thanks a lot,

Pete

London
Level Contributor
8,626 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers4u.com

Have used transfers4u.com couple of times and have found to be reliable. They are part of the Thomas Cook group, so have confidence in them. Have also used a2b transfers which again always been reliable.

Level Contributor
1,485 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers4u.com

Thanks for that. Although they are part of Thaomas Cook group they told me when I rang earlier that they do not use the Thomas Cook buses but I ahve to look out for someone else.

My main concern is with the return leg. How does it all work? Do I have to ring them a few days befor etc to reconfirm and do they come and pick up more or less at same time as the Thomas Cook/Airtours bus?

Thanks.

East Devon, England
Level Contributor
11 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers4u.com

I have used them a few times and they have always been reliable, once the Hotels4u rep at my Hotel confirmed the pickup time back to the Airport and the next time i was in Tunisia i phoned them myself the day before to confirm what time i was being picked up - no trouble and sooo much cheaper and quicker then shuttle buses.

Level Contributor
1,485 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers4u.com

I am not asking about the transfer4u taxi service but the shuttle bus service they operate as well.

Who are Hotels4u?

East Devon, England
Level Contributor
11 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers4u.com

I have used both taxi service & shuttle buses both were reliable and you confirm departure the same way - Hotels4u are just an Internet Hotel placement and like all other companies are sometimes based at your hotel to get you to take trips with them.

6. Re: Transfers4u.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 April 2012, 11:06
Level Contributor
1,485 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers4u.com

Thanks Jen. It is the shuttle bus that I am concerned about really. If you could let me know how that operates etc. Who do we look out for on arrival at Enfidha airport and what happens on the return from Royal salem, Sousse.

Will we be using the same shuttle bus as the people who booked their transfer through Thomas Cook- being as you said you are all in the same group. That is what is confusing me.

I really do not want anything to go wrong on the return leg of the journey.

Thanks

Level Contributor
1,485 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers4u.com

Will their be a Hotels4u rep at the Royal salem? Drats mentioned there was one at his.

I have booked my holiday with ThomasCook but have not opted for their rather expensive transfer.

9. Re: Transfers4u.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2012, 15:21
Level Contributor
1,485 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers4u.com

Hi Hotels4u,

Good that you are responding to questions so quickly!

Might have a rethink on this and book a private taxi as it is still less than what ThomasCook shuttle bus charges ie £69 for three people.

If I did book the taxi would your rep/driver be at the airport with a board with my name etc. I am now assuming that we would leave straight away and probably be there before all the others etc on the shuttle buses.

For the return I would have to ring the number provided and arrange a pick-up time.

I am also assuming that this will be a taxi just for me,my wife and my daughter and not a bigger vehicle that may have to pick others up etc.

is there any sort of luggage restriction for the taxi? Sorry to ask so many questions but best to avoid any sort of misunderstanding.

If I was travelling on my own all would be OK BUT with my wife and daughter -- I cannot afford anything to go wrong-- save an act of God, of course.

Get answers to your questions about Sousse