We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marhaba Hotel, Sousse.

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
298 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Marhaba Hotel, Sousse.

Can anyone help me out with an telephone number or website for this address.

Many thanks.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,615 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marhaba Hotel, Sousse.

There are a lot of hotels with the word marhaba in their name... Hope you will find yours in this list

www.marhabahotels.tn/marhaba-hotels.php?HID=7

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marhaba Hotel, Sousse.

I too, am looking for the email address for the Marhaba Hotel. I've checked out the site kindly supplied by maenan but the Hotel Marhaba is not featured on it. Can anyone else provide an email address for the hotel?

east sussex
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marhaba Hotel, Sousse.

There's a telephone number here: www.marhabahotels.tn/marhaba-hotels.php…

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marhaba Hotel, Sousse.

Thank you jayaydee, managed to get the email address from your link. For some reason they don't include the Hotel Marhaba on their main site but your link went straight to Hotel Marhaba, though only in French, but got the important information.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Marhaba Hotel, Sousse.

hi if you want reception try this "resa@marhaba-resorts.com" if you want a particular room or are having a special occasion. This was given to me by the staff themselves.

6. Re: Marhaba Hotel, Sousse.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sousse