We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

friguia park.

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
friguia park.

I'm in sousse in 2 weeks, and I'm trying to find things to keep mt 3 year old happy. Just found this park and looks ok. Could anyone tell me how difficult is it to get there by train?

Medina of Sousse
Historic Sites, Flea & Street Markets
Ribat
Observation Decks & Towers, Sacred & Religious Sites
Grande Mosque
Sacred & Religious Sites
Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: friguia park.

I believe, but dont quote me, that i have read on the forum for Friguia Park that it has its own train station nearby, so i would imagine it would be pretty easy to get the train from Sousse. Or even a Louage.

Ive only ever done trips through my Thomson rep so never experianced publc transport apart from Taxis.

Julie

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: friguia park.

hi, yes I have read that too and looked at the train timetables, but everything thing looks simpler on paper haha.

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: friguia park.

plus I am travelling with a friend who is an extreme worrier/panics very easy, so if the train is straightforward bonus, if its not probably will book with tour operator. unless any one can recommend a local company or other way to get there.

devon
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: friguia park.

hi jo b i would recomend you book the zulu trip with your rep it includes 2 hours at friguia park (more than enough time) followed by a 4 course meal with drinks while watching a great zulu music show 6 hour day trip well worth the price,£28 adult £15 kids hope this helps

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: friguia park.

thanks it does help, would you say it was young child friendly?

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
3,002 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: friguia park.

go onto the Hammamet forum and look in the 'things to do' section, then activities, look at the reviews and you will find more info,

if you go through the tour op's they will charge the child price for the little one, (£20 approx) which i think is a rip off as they wont eat the food at the Zulu evening, Thomas Cook call it African Dreams

if you have a buggy you will struggle at times in the zoo as it has some steep paths,

try and do it as a private tour,

alan

Edited: 22 September 2013, 17:36
Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: friguia park.

ok thanks. I will have a read. wasn't sure if there was a local tour company. I agree that is expensive for a 3 year old. although she is small so may pass for 2.

Edited: 22 September 2013, 18:05
Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: friguia park.

Save on the expense, and just watch the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxmv7N7wBMY

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: friguia park.

Lancasterlad if you want I'll send you the link of a plane taking off and landing and videos of your choice of destination and that's your holiday sorted for next yr. Won't need to go since you've saw the video. Saves on expense :D

Edited: 22 September 2013, 22:21
Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: friguia park.

Already seen it, looks great...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5LhMbmohzs

Get answers to your questions about Sousse
Recent Conversations