We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

couples sousse hotel

barnsley
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
couples sousse hotel

Hi thinking about booking couples sousse hotel for nxt sept. Has anyone been recently? Feedback would b greatly appreciated. Never been to tunisia before but this hotel looks lovely & we fancied trying somewhere different. Thanks in advance

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,242 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: couples sousse hotel

tong

Type "Couples hotel " in search box above your post

Hundreds upon hundreds of posts regarding this hotel all this year.

. Probably more than all other hotels combined ;-)

Also try hotel review section for information

Edited: 10 October 2013, 13:09
barnsley
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: couples sousse hotel

Thanks will do.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: couples sousse hotel

We just came back Monday. We had a great time. Hotel and surroundings lovely. Staff brilliant. If quiet and relaxing is what your after it's perfect :)

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: couples sousse hotel

My Husband and I would love to try this hotel but could any body answer a few questions before we make up our minds.

1, The cost of this holiday is very reasonable especially for couples all inclusive, Is there a reason for this or is this just the average price in Tunisia,

2 I have read a few reviews about this hotel most people have had good things to say, however on the negative side people seem to complain about the food choice and quality. Please comment.

3. Some people have complained about the bathrooms are they that bad. ? please comment.

4, What is the average age of holiday maker at this hotel, as the cost of the holiday is very reasonable does it attract very young noisy couples not that we are against young couples at all it's just that we don't want a Magaluf type hotel. My husband and I are in our 50's and would be looking for quality of sleep.

Would very much welcome any comments. Thank you. Ann

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,729 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: couples sousse hotel

Hi

I don't know the hotel but what I learned as a regular visitor in a Tunisian hotel that opinions about food are very different in the same week... Even in the weeks we are in 'our' hotel some people write afterwards the food was horrible while we enjoyed it... Some people seem to find it horrible when there are not every days chips or when the chicken has still bones in it...

I don't know what you call a reasonable or cheap price, maybe if you would mention the price we can compare it with what we pay in other hotels....

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: couples sousse hotel

Many thanks for your reply. Regarding the food I think what you have said is quite right what pleases one could offend another. We were planning to go in October 14 and with Thompson the price worked out at £664 each.

Ann

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,729 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: couples sousse hotel

Just looked on Belgium website

- if we book your hotel same day, 14th of octobre for one week AI we would have to pay 1662 euro for us both. This includes 20 kilo luguage and the transfer from the airport to the hotel.

The hotel we use to go to would cost us 1073 euro, also includes luguage and transfers.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: couples sousse hotel

Hi,we went to this hotel last May after it re-opened after a major re-fit...Some initial teething problems in the Rooms and the Restaurant areas....But were quickly addressed and sorted..A nice hotel,staff were welcoming,however found design and lay out of buffet area to be small and inadequate for amount of customers using it...Too many levels for a start,plus at busy times it just seemed too crowded...Wether this has been addressed I don't know.....Gardens,Pool,location all v good...

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: couples sousse hotel

I went last July and I thought it was beautiful. The food was cooked in front of you and different theme every night. Most people that complained due to lack of food they wanted. You are on holiday and you try new things due to different culture. Stay at home.

Breakfast was amazing. Food was amazing. Staff cudnt do enough. Our bathroom was perfect

Would defo go back.

Just be careful if go into town to Medina. People home in on you and try and take you to buy goods you dont want. Unpleasant.

Iwould recommend

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,242 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: couples sousse hotel

Lori

That is the norm in the Medina.

Its the way the Tunisian shopping market trade works

Competition is fierce.

I never found it unpleasant.

Irritating sometimes. yes.

But its all in the game in North Africa.

There are many shopping centres in Sousse though, where this practise does not occur.

Just like shopping at home ;=)

Get answers to your questions about Sousse