We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marhaba hotel email address

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Marhaba hotel email address

I am going to the Marhaba hotel on the 12th Feb and it will be my partners birthday whilst we are there I would have liked to organise a birthday cake can anyone tell me if this is possible and does anyone have the email address for this hotel please. Could anyone tell me is it not acceptable to hold hands in public places? Thank you for any replies.

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

You can go to reception desk of your hotel to ask about a cake etc im sure or speak to restaurant manager, its usually what happens at most hotels. If you type in 'email address for Marhaba Hotel' into search bar on forum im sure you will get some relevant posts come up.

As for holding hands, yes its fine, dont worry, just dont be too lovey dovey in public but you will be fine, me and my Fiance walk everywhere in Tunisia holding hands or arm in arm, and nobody bats an eyelid.. Im 45 and hes 49 so perhaps they think we need supporting, lol.

You will be fine and have a great holiday, wish i was going back tomorrow!! Lol

Julie

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
12,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

chab

Is that the full name/title of the hotel

"Marhaba Hotel "

I only ask because there are a number of hotels in the resorts with the word Marhaba in the name ;-)

For example.. Marhaba Club and Marhaba Palace, to name but two.

Email and website for the Marhaba's.

Take your pick

translate.google.co.uk/translate…

http://www.marhaba-resorts.com/

The word Marhaba is a traditional Arab greeting meaning welcome.

Edited: 26 January 2014, 21:53
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

Yes I think they are sort of next to each other but the one we are staying in is just the Marhaba hotel so thanks I will try that email.

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

Hi..

my husband and myself are arriving at the Hotel Marhaba on the 14th September 2014.. can I request for a room with a Card instead of a Key.. facing the Sea view.. also on your website it states that the Air conditioning is only up to mid September.. does this mean that when we arrive we will not have Air Conditioning in our room?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Mr & Mrs Mcdonald

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

Hi

hope you are not thinking the hotel will read this when you put it on the forum here.

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

Mr and Mrs Macdonald

You will need to email the hotel, use the link in the post above.

It may be best to email now and then again a week before you stay as the hotel may not have your details as yet.

As Maenan said, the hotels dont answer questions or queries on here.

It will depend just how hot it is at the time wether the air con will be on or off, its a system run by the goverment, saving the planet etc.

Email them, you may not get a reply but requests are usually noted, but usually when then have your booking details!!!

Edited: 17 August 2014, 18:04
London
Level Contributor
158 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

I tried emailing the hotel a couple of times but got no reply, I am looking to buy birthday cakes for both my Daughter and Wife so will pass you details of how I get on

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

We will be back you are a fantastic hotel and hhave the best staff thinking of all of you bless you all lots of love xxxxxxxx

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

Beautiful people beautiful country bless you all i will be bsck hope everyone is ok thinking of you all xxxxx

10. Re: Marhaba hotel email address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2016, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Sousse