We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Injections

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Injections

Hi

I have booked a last minute holiday to Sousse to go in a couple of weeks. I have just been checking a few things out trying to get a few tips and some advice when I stumbled across a piece about injections.

I am now a bit worried as it says you need to have some of them 6-8 weeks before you travel. Does everyone have these or are they just recommended?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Sousse
Sousse
Sousse Governorate, Tunisia
Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Injections

Its best to make an appointment to see your travel nurse at your own GP practice.

They have your medical records and will know what you may need etc , like making sure your Tetanus is up to date.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Injections

phew....

Doctors managed to squeeze all 5 of us in today so now we are covered for Hep A & our Tetanus is up to date.

I wont make that mistake again!!

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Injections

Awww brilliant mylittlechicken.

At least you have peace of mind now.

Dont forget your boosters in a few months if you need any, i know thats what i had to do after having Hep A and typhoid.

Julie

4. Re: Injections

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sousse
Recent Conversations