We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet in Mandalay hotels

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Internet in Mandalay hotels

I have to attend a job interview via Skype while i'm in Mandalay. Are there any hotels with business centres or similar facilities, that I could either stay in or arrange to use by paying? I really need a stable connection for several hours. Alternatively, recommendations of hotels with strong wi-fi signals in the rooms would be useful as I it might be easier to conduct the interview in a private setting. Price is not an issue up to a reasonable limit just for one or two nights. I've ruled out internet cafes as they are too noisy.

Mandalay, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Mandalay Region, Myanmar
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

Almost all the hotels have free wi-fi service. Good internet connection in Rich Queen Hotel and Rich Queen guest house.

Enjoy your stay in Mandalay and Myanmar

2. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 October 2013, 08:35
3. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 October 2013, 08:35
Yangon (Rangoon...
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

Nadi myanmar and zagyo hotels have Wi-Fi internet service.

Mandalay, Myanmar
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

Come and stay in Rich Queen Guest house in Mandalay.

Free Wifi.

Yangon, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon)
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

Try Mndalay Hill Resort

http://www.mandalayhillresorthotel.com/

KK

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

We stayed at the Sedona and it had a business centre so you might want to check that out.

Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
Level Contributor
826 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

In general, big hotels offers good connection. I stayed in Ayeyarwaddy river view hotel and Mandalay city for different trip, the connection was very good, specially during the evening time

Mandalay, Myanmar
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

Yes, that's right what myanmarguide talked above. Just only late evening time and early morning time, connection is good , in the other time, not really so good and very slow.

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Internet in Mandalay hotels

Currently at The hotel Red Canal no issues with WIFi