We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wanted boutique hotel

Perth
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
Save Topic
wanted boutique hotel

Hi,

Any one recommend a nice boutique styl hotel up to $80 Aussie a night for a double room.

Cheers,

Stewie.

Melb
Level Contributor
590 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wanted boutique hotel

Hi Stewie

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g295415-d541177…

loved it.

shway

Perth
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wanted boutique hotel

Hi Shway,

Can you remember how much you paid per night , we are looking at 4 or 5 nights,was breakfast included.

Any tips on what to see and do in Luang Prabang?

Cheers,

Stewie.

Melb
Level Contributor
590 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wanted boutique hotel

Hi Stewie,

check out their site for the rates,

http://www.theapsara.com/laos-room-rates.html

I think I paid about $60 or $70 AUD worth every cent for an upstairs room.

What to do I covered in you other thread.

enjoy

shway

Asia
Level Contributor
68 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wanted boutique hotel

The Apsara - great location, stylish & good bar/food. If thats full or too expensive, you could try new french-run hotel just opened Le Calao which is a lovely old house overlooking Mekhong - centrally located, great views. We only ate there (their set meal BBQ at $7 was best value for money meal we had in LP and great quality too), but they showed us one room which looked really nice and lower priced than the Apsara. The French couple who run it are really nice and friendly. Email: lacavedeschateauxLPG@yahoo.com.. tel +856(30)5141647

5. Re: wanted boutique hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 21:20