We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

san francisco
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

Hello,

Has anyone ever stayed at Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang? The pictures look very nice, however I can't seem to find one single review about this hotel.

Thanks,

Sylvie

Laos
Level Contributor
502 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

Its brand new which is maybe why you can't find any reviews. Haven't checked it out personally yet but plan do. Pictures do look very nice!

san francisco
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

Thank you Laos_Info!

Please let me know what you think of the place once you check it out. We are planning on going to Luang Prabang in Oct, hopefully someone on TA will have a chance to review it before we pick a hotel.

Are there any hotels you recommend for LP?

Thanks.

Laos
Level Contributor
502 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

I have stayed at many hotels in Luang Prabang - is there anything specific you are looking for?

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
10 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

Looking for quiet, yet convenient. locally owned. good breakfast, not dark. under $100. mosquito nets would be nice. thx,

Laos
Level Contributor
502 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

Would suggest somewhere like the Sala Luang Prabang, Oui's Guesthouse or Villa Merry.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
137 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

Hi! I booked this hotel for end of september begin october so I will write review after that.... Hope someone can review this hotel before I travel to LP...

I sent a few emails to the hotel and they respond very quick and they have a great opening deal.

Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

This resort is brand new - hence there weren't any reviews - they have now started popping up though:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g295415-d214581…

Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination Expert
for Luang Prabang
Level Contributor
460 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

It is new but out of town although I am sure they provide a shuttle service. Mosquito net is not needed here in the better guesthouses and hotels. Mosquito sprays occur on a very regular basis. For unde $100 there are heaps of places here that will more than cater for your needs.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

Good afternoon from the General Manager of Kiridara Hotel Luang Prabang, and thank you for all the comments. The hotel is now open, even though it is listed under the category B&B / Inn, we are, infact, at full-service 4.5 star hotel, with a beautiful SPA, gym, swimming pool, etc. The hotel provides free bicycles and also a free shuttle into the old town (4 minutes by car). Furthermore, we provide a special upgrade coupon here on Tripadvisor.

I look forward to receiving reviews and welcome everyone in this community.

Thank you also to the past guests for your reviews.

Edited: 23 July 2011, 11:09
Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
692 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kiridara Hotel in Luang Prabang???

Wow I think I would need deep pockets to stay there I am looking at Sala Luang Prabang on your say so Laos_info. Have you stayed there? Idont need anything too expensive as I want to enjoy all the food experiences I can.