We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight changes

Which Luang Prabang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Flight changes

Aaagh! Airasia have just changed their flight schedules from KL to VTE so that my booked flights to/from LPQ no longer connect with my flights to/from VTE. Does anyone know if you can change/cancel Lao Airways flight time bookings - I can't see anything on their website about how to do that.

Thanks

Don McKeand

Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination Expert
for Luang Prabang
Level Contributor
446 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight changes

Go to customer services at the top right hand side of the official Lao Airlines site. There you will find email contact details. I find they are very easy to deal with in this situation and you will no problem changing your flight to LP.

Luang Prabang, Laos
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight changes

Luang Prabang, Laos
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight changes

the cancellation fees on Lao airline its only 20 US$/ routing

Luang Prabang, Laos
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight changes

actually you can change and cancel the ticket with out problem but the cancellation fees its only 20 US$

Malaysia
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight changes

Thanks guys, that's all reassuring!

Luang Prabang, Laos
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight changes

Yep, Lao Airlines is pretty good about allowing for flight changes. It shouldn't be a problem in light of Air Asia's changing their KL-VTE flight. But don't wait too long if your flight/s are in Dec/Jan.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flight changes

As suggested, Lao Airlines have been very helpful and communicative via email. Very easy to deal with. Thanks again for all your advice.

Luang Prabang, Laos
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Flight changes

Hope it all worked out well for you and have a great visit!

9. Re: Flight changes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 12:17