We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel with lao airlines from LP to BKK

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Travel with lao airlines from LP to BKK

Hi there,

We will be in LP late September and wonder if the airfares from LP to BKK are cheaper to buy at an office in person or by internet?

They appear fairly expensive on the internet sites?

Thanks

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
709 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel with lao airlines from LP to BKK

Yes Lynne they are better on line and they have not changed all that much since we were last there. I was just looking at going from LP to Chiang Mai and as we did not do that last time thought it was a bit expensive but on the whole I want holiday time and quickest is best. LOL Hope you enjoy your trip I cannot wait to go back again we love the Lao people and thoroughly enjoyed our last holiday there and hence going back again.

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,334 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel with lao airlines from LP to BKK

Hi,

The fares don't change all that much so you may as well book when you know your dates. Sometimes fares locally can be slightly cheaper but you run the risk of not getting seats on the flight you want and there really isn't much difference anyway. Booking direct with the airline is usually the cheapest on this route. Also look at Bangkok Airways as they sometimes undercut the Lao fare, but mostly Lao are the cheaper carrier on this route.

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
3. Re: Travel with lao airlines from LP to BKK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 06:18