We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abu dhabi visit ferrari world and mosque from dubai

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
142 posts
924 reviews
Save Topic
Abu dhabi visit ferrari world and mosque from dubai

Hello

What is the best way to get to ferrari world and zayed mosque in abu dhabi from dubai ?

I see there is bus to abu dhabi but then do you need to take sightseeing bus to ferrari world and mosque or is there more affordable way ?

Is taking a tour with tickets included cheaper as there is some on viator but they look overpriced

How much time do you need to spend at both sites for day tour as there could be queues for rides at ferrari world

2 replies to this topic
Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
971 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Abu dhabi visit ferrari world and mosque from dubai

Fastest way is taxi

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Abu dhabi visit ferrari world and mosque from dubai

Hello,

If you are looking for the best cost solution - I would take the early morning bus to Abu Dhabi. And from there taxi to each place and purchase separately. If you have Entertainer then Ferrari World is on there so reduces the cost. Booking tickets for Ferrari world is cheaper online also. In my opinion I'd like to do both the mosque and Ferrari World at my own pace so a tour wouldn't suit me. I spent only about 45 minutes at the mosque, but spent about 5 hours total at Ferrari World

Mentioned in this post
Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
11,899 Reviews
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reply to: Abu dhabi visit ferrari world and mosque from dubai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted