We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeirah Flavours

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jumeirah Flavours

Hi everyone, hope this helps a few folk planning on going to a Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai and doing the Jumeirah Flavours Package.

The below link is new I think and show you all the restaurants that are part of the JF package. You can also now see which restaurants are free and which charge a supplement just by hitting the associated tabs.

https:/…

4 replies to this topic
Staffordshire
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jumeirah Flavours

Thanks for the link.

We always stay at DAM and have done for years.

With JBH closing for refurb we are staying at JZS for a change .

Can you still use the beaches by the madinat whilst staying on the palm .

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
48,072 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jumeirah Flavours

They don't normally allow it but if you want to leave JZS beach for another beach you can try and see what happens

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jumeirah Flavours

Not sure either, as Latimer said, they don't normally allow it. But you can always ask/try.

The purpose of the post was to let people know of this excellent new web page from Jumeirah. It is a question I've seen so many times on TA and I thought it would help some future travellers who take up the Jumeirah Flavours package at their hotels in Dubai.

southampton
Level Contributor
168 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jumeirah Flavours

Its a great link but not new I dont think as we stayed at JZS 2 years ago & I used it then to book some restaurants & will do the same again this year

Reply to: Jumeirah Flavours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted