We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit to the 5 other Emirates

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Visit to the 5 other Emirates

I will be in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in February and I am interested in visiting the other five Emirates (RAK, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm al-Quwain). What is the best way to do this in limited time and without renting a car? Is there a specific car service or tour company you would recommend? (This is for 2 people).

Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
10,264 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit to the 5 other Emirates

Taxi would be the easiest option....if you didn't fancy driving yourself.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,134 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit to the 5 other Emirates

It would be very hard to do all of them in one day - maybe you can just mark your presence there in each. If you like to really take in each of the Emirates, you need at least 2 or 3 days.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Visit to the 5 other Emirates

Renting a car is better and economic option. Ras Al Khaima, Abu Dhabi and Fujairah are quite far from Dubai and taxi fare will be a lot.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
283 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visit to the 5 other Emirates

Is there anything specific you want to see in the other Emirates?

There’s really not much to differentiate one Emirate from another. Sharjah has some cultural attractions and RAK and Fujairah are mountainous with lovely views in parts, but there’s not all that much to see. You’d probably even drive past Ajman and Umm al Quwain without noticing.

DxB
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
4,478 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visit to the 5 other Emirates

A quick google search will come up with a few tour companies that offer what you are looking for. I'd pick that over renting a car.

Reply to: Visit to the 5 other Emirates
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted