We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Near Liverpool...
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers?

My auntie and uncle are making a stop over in dubai on route to perth and I've booked them into a hotel (holiday inn downtown and queens hotel)

I'm a bit worried about transfers, I've not arranged them, they're not very street smart! I don't want them stranded at the airport or worse ripped off!

Can anyone recomend a good firm who I can arrange their transfers with from here, or another firm they can arrange when they get there?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,470 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers?

They won't be stranded if they follow the signs to the licensed taxi rank nor will they be ripped off unless they ignore said signs and get stopped by a tout and accept a ride from him before they get to the licensed taxi rank.

Taxis in Dubai are plentiful, cheap, licensed and safe

2. Re: Transfers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 23:18