We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seamer

Birmingham
8 posts
Save Topic
Seamer

How did u get an upgrade????

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seamer

Through the Travel Agent...price matched internet also threw in Lounge Facilities at Heathrow and transfers

Not sure if HB is such a great deal when you compare the cost to eat out...

We booked Club Facilities so that afternoon tea soft drinks etc from 3pm which we will probably use as lunch

Free alcoholic drinks and canapes from 7-9pm...may opt to eat out on a couple of nights down at the Marina...

when do you fly out?

Birmingham
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seamer

We Fly out Monday night from heathrow, I didnt book our holiday so wouldnt have clue anout the upgrade side of things, what about you

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seamer

Wednesday...I'll be lounging around the pool Thursday

leeds
Level Contributor
675 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seamer

scorpic and seamer - will be thinking of you this weekend whilst i enjoy the rain and wind. have one for me won't you!

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seamer

I'll be having one on the train down to London..a couple in the airport...a few on the plane...I'm sure I can fit one in for you somewhere Saara...lol

no kids Saara...responsibility on hold for a week...

6. Re: Seamer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 18:16